Friday 19 August 2011

Ahh Its orange!

So first a quote from me, " I love motorcycles and I'm gonna be 100% dedicated to sharing it with anyone who cares to read this blog"... yea sorry couple of things got in the way cue the arrival of Dexter...
Dexter Blaine Hooton
Born 14th June (4 weeks early) weighing 4lb 12oz

This little fella came as such a surprise; when the Wife was rushed into hospital for an emergency section. I'm going to use him as the reason for not updating my outings ;) which I must add I have had even though I have mountains more responsibilities! (Nod to Jane-Anne) All is well now with Dexter and after just a couple of weeks in special care (still has ginger hair) he is home safe with Mam, Dad and big bro Wilson who insists on calling him the "Ginger Ninja".
I have a few trips to portray as follows: Croft BSB, A very VERY wet trip up to Hartside Cafe and in the words of Mr Bungle a "blap" out with the Pathfinder on his Repsol Fireblade! I'm going to let Bosnia Blog the first... speak soon

2 comments:

Scotch Broth said...

As I said , congrats PAPA Phalus. Gonna do a blog myself soon!

BikeTuna said...

Looks like it impacted your riding then... you havent posted for 4 years!

Saying that though, mine was 3 years ago and my mileage definately dropped... the bike doesn't have isofix!