Tuesday 7 June 2011

Watch this space!

After much consideration I've decided to carry on blogging on behalf of the Ouchmypiles guys. Everyone at the minute is up to different 'activities' and some still looking for there next bike. I am pleased that Scotch broth started to blog, and blog he did! You have posted some bloody great trips and your write ups are inspiring/awesome please feel free to keep documenting your trips, I'd love to see what your getting up to! Also i stumbled across a CaroleNash website which had a article about motorcycle blogging in which they searched the Internet and listed the top 20 blogs in which ouchmypiles featured 5th! so enough of the reasons, i love motorcycles and I'm gonna be 100% dedicated to sharing it with anyone who cares to read this blog! lets start with a new introduction...

3 comments:

Scotch Broth said...

Glad to hear it pal. Did I see on facebook that you were at Croft? Bet that was good.Keep up the good work. I am recuperating from a head on crash wiyh some chinese tourists who decided to use my side of the road.Was in pretty bad shape but at least I'm still kicking. The Blackbird is no more, she is dead ,deceased etc etc.

mick.stoned said...

Glad to here you are keeping it going.. until i first read this blog , i had never read a blog in my life I found it a great read and look forward to reading many more adventures
mick

Mr Bungle said...

YAY OMP is back, and in great hands...proud of you dude.

ps. you must do a write-up on the further adventures of a certain VFR?